- Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
- Minimum Education Required: High school or GED
- Salary Range: Davis Bacon Wages
- Drivers license required
- Needs to work well with others
- Needs to follow orders from superiors
- Needs to take care and maintain tools and equipment
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn
- Attend work, and be on time
- 11-12 hour workdays
- Needs to have a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of laying storm, sanitary, and watermain
Full time/seasonal skilled pipelayers of underground storm sewer utilities. Good physical condition is strongly required. Travel is required as work is performed in the entire state of Iowa. Must be able to work on the road during the week. Must have experience with underground utility work. Ability to run excavators, skid loaders, and tractor backhoes is preferred. Applicant must be able to work well with others and have a strong understanding of safety at the job-site. Employment at Progressive Structures is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen.
Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply.