Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Progressive Structures LLC is a company formed by the collaborative team of John P. Moyna and Travis Augustyn established in 2010. The company’s mission is to better satisfy demand for underground and structural projects. Quality and safety are paramount to the Progressive Structures' team. If you are interested in joining a team where quality and safety are the primary company culture, we want you!
Our Specialties include:
Sanitary and Storm Sewer
- Water Main
- Precast and Cast-in-place Structures
- Box Culverts
- Concrete or Metal Culverts
- Cast-in-place Concrete
- Precast Concrete
We are looking for Experienced Equipment Operators to work Full Time! Qualified Equipment Operator applicants have experience with underground utility work.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- High school or GED
- Driver’s license required
- Travel where work is performed in Iowa
- Must be able to work on the road during the week
- Ability to run excavators, skid loaders, and tractor backhoes is preferred.
- Applicant must be able to work well with others and have a strong understanding of safety at the job site.
We work in various places in Iowa. Employees are expected to commute or carpool to the various job site locations.
- Needs to work well with others
- Needs to follow orders from superiors
- Needs to take care and maintain tools and equipment
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn
- Attend work and be on time
- 11-12 hour workdays
- Medical Insurance
- Davis Bacon Wages Apply
- Housing for out of town jobs provided
- Team Atmosphere
- Family Friendly Company
- Safety Equipment Provided
- 1st to call back list “Priority” to work with the following year
- Employer sponsored 401k
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
Employment at Progressive Structures is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen.
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity! For immediate consideration click the Apply button above.