Job Type: Full-Time Pipe Crew Excavator Operator
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Progressive Structures LLC is a company formed by the collaborative team of John P. Moyna and Travis Augustyn established in 2010. The company’s mission is to better satisfy demand for underground and structural projects. Quality and safety are paramount to the Progressive Structures' team. If you are interested in joining a team where quality and safety are the primary company culture, we want you!
Our Specialties include:
Storm Sewer / Sanitary / Water
- Concrete, Metal, and Plastic Pipe
- C-900, Ductile
- Truss pipe, SDR 23.5, SDR 35
- Concrete Structures precast and cast-in-place
Light Concrete Modification
- Core Drilling up to 14' Diameter
- Concrete Sawing
- Concrete or Metal Culverts
- Cast-in-place Concrete
- Precast Concrete
We are looking for Experienced Excavator Operators to work Full Time! Qualified Excavator Operator applicants have experience with underground utility work.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- High school or GED
- Driver’s license required
- Travel where work is performed in Iowa and surrounding states
- Must be able to work on the road during the week
- Ability to run excavator laying pipe. Need to understand how to bench slopes and work around underground utilities.
- Applicant must be able to work well with others and have a strong understanding of safety at the job site.
- Needs to work well with others
- Needs to follow orders from superiors
- Needs to take care and maintain tools and equipment
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn
- Attend work, and be on time
- 13-14 hour workdays
- Medical Insurance
- Davis Bacon Wages Apply
- Housing for out of town jobs provided
- Team Atmosphere
- Family Friendly Company
- Safety Equipment Provided
- 1st to call back list “Priority” to work with the following year
Employment at Progressive Structures is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen.
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity! For immediate consideration click the Apply button above.